- New - A guide to making a Pistol/Gunslinger Build
- New - A guide to making a Melee Build
- New - Scav Magazine - All locations and details
- For New Players - Read the walkthrough.
- New - Open Season
- New - Power Play Quest
- New - Raider Outposts
- New - Nuka World Endings Guide - Options and Benefits
- The Grand Tour
- Faction Perks and New SPECIAL Ranks in Nuka World
- Gage (Companion)
Fallout 4: Wreck of FMS Northern Star
Getting the Agility Bobblehead and Looting a Ship
Though there are no quests associated with this place, the Agility Bobblehead is one of the harder ones to spot in Fallout 4. This Guide shows you the location of the FMS Northern Star and will walk you through looting the ship to get this useful boost, along with all the other loot and XP you'll get there. To begin, travel to the far Southeastern corner of the map to the wrecked ship, FMS Northern Star.
The Ship seems to have run aground. You can find a hull breach on the other side, where you can enter.
There's a lot of radiation down here, so consider using a RadX unless you're in Power Armor. Make your way through the Mirelurks, and navigate the cargo containers. You'll eventually find a way up.
Being sneaky can help, there is a turret and spotlights on the ship's deck.
Destroy the turret unless you disabled it, then find the gate along the wall. I bothered to post this picture because at first I wasn't sure one was there, it being night and all.
Now you can expect Raiders. For me, there were a few dead ones too loot, and mid-level Raiders sa well. There were some live ones up ahead, must have had a fight over who got the last Jet.
As you battle your way toward the front of the ship, look for this little table with a radio and lantern. If you miss it, it's in the middle of the top deck before the main Raiders. Very easy to pass it during combat. There you will find a copy of Tales of a Junktown Jerky Vendor, helping your Barter prices.
Fight your way through the seemingly out of place Commonwealth Raiders who speak in another language, and you'll come to the bow of the ship. Makes you wonder if they took this over and ran it aground. When you get here, you're very near the main prize. Loot everything and continue moving forward. Don't push that button. Just past it, on the very edge of the ship, you can find the Agility Bobblehead.
This is the main point of the adventure here. Once you've got the magazine and Bobblehead, you're pretty much done with this place. This is the best you'll do. Taking the boat will just put you back on the ground. No more good loot to be found here as far as I know. Happy hunting!
More Fallout 4 Guides
Share Tips and Strategies Below
- Raider Outposts in Nuka World
- Nuka World - Play as a Raider in this DLC
- Far Harbor - Learn about the DLC, its secrets, and read walkthroughs
- Automatron - Guides to building bots and quest walkthroughs
- Settlements - An in-depth guide to Settlements and managing them
- Melee Build - the best perks for a melee character
- Sneaking - Learn to be stealthy
- Critical Hits - Shots to Crit and Crit damage mechanics
- Tips for Making a Build - General advice for creating your own build
- Action Points - AP and all the things that affect it
- VATS - all about the V.A.T.S. and AP usage on weapons
- Gameplay Tips - pointers that will help new players
- Making a Sniper Rifle Weapon mod examples. Heavy hitter and fast-firing Comparison - two guns from the same base.